Part of the solution to our clients is setting up and managing companies, trusts and other structures to meet the specific personal or business needs of our clients. Our team, through our wide network of associates, will deliver the best guidance with the incorporation of legal entities, complying with the applicable legislation and corporate practice to suit our clients’ needs and requirements, in the following jurisdictions:
- Dubai U.A.E.
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- The Bahamas
We offer a comprehensive range of company administration services ensuring that any corporate entity that we administer is run in accordance in accordance with the particular requirements of its place of incorporation. These services typically include:
- Company secretarial services, including the establishment and maintenance of statutory records, compliance with all meeting requirements, preparation and filing of the company’s annual return and maintenance of corporate document.
- Provision of registered office.
- Provision of Corporate Directors, Secretary and Nominee shareholders
- Provision of Corporate Secretary where required
- Nominee shareholders where required
- Arranging for legalisation and certification of documents
- Attending to annual and other statutory filings with the national companies registries and regulators or authorities and obtaining certificates